Pioneer Nord Men’s Neoprene Lined Boot – Olive
Arxus Pioneer Nord Men's Wellington Boot in Olive
The Arxus Pioneer Nord is a classic style natural rubber boot developed for walking in demanding terrain, especially during cold weather. This is an ideal ‘everyday’ boot during cold seasonal weather.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• The boot is lined with 3mm bordeaux neoprene for comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• The boot has an adjustable side gusset for a perfect fit. A robust metal clamping buckle ensures the adjustable strap stays in position and the strap is attached to the boot shaft by two vulcanised rubber ‘bridges’.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the metal clamping buckle.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
Product code: 1009