Combrook Ladies Coat – Juniper Tweed – NO RETURNS
Alan Paine Ladies Tweed Combrook Coat in Juniper Tweed
This waterproof, breathable coat exudes quality and class. It is a very popular style from the Combrook collecton, and this coat is made from 100% wool. It's lovely and soft to the touch, and is a highly functional tweed, being waterproof, breathable and windproof. The lining is eye catching and feminine too.
Being warm and dry is absolutely essential when you’re out in the field. This must-have coat has a water repellent outer, is waterproof and breathable and has the welcome addition of waterproof windbreaker cuffs to make sure you’re complete dry and comfortable. What’s more there’s a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining.
- Waterproof & Breathable 10000 Mm / 20000 Mvp
- Water Repellent Outer
- Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name
- Soft Mock Suede Inside Collar For Comfort
- Two Cartdidge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
- Two Hand-Warmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
- Secure Map Pocket Under Front Plackett
- Secure Internal Pocket
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs
- 100% Tweed Wool
- Weight 600g