Customer Assistant – Out & About Country Fashion, as part of P Tuckwell Ltd
Vacancy: Part Time
Hours: 24-27 hours per week (3 days)
This will include Saturdays and bank holidays.
Pay: Competitive hourly rate for sector
We are looking for a hardworking, personable individual with a keen eye for detail to join our team at our independent shop in Framlingham. The successful candidate must have a genuine passion for customer service and fantastic people skills. Computer skills are essential. A love for the outdoor, country lifestyle would be an advantage, as would retail experience.
The role will involve lone working and travelling to our store room which will not be based in the shop, so a clean driving license is essential. Our shop focusses on a premium country clothing range for men and women, stocking brands such as Crew, Dubarry and Fairfax & Favor. This is an extension to our current ‘Out and About’ business which is a sub division of P Tuckwell Ltd, based in Ardleigh, Colchester. The job will require you to work closely with this store and travel there on occasions to help out.
- Putting our customers first above all other tasks. Advising customers on our products, selling and delivering fantastic customer service.
- Maintaining a fantastic level of cleanliness in the shop.
- Managing your levels of inventory and ensuring the stock is regularly replenished and requested. You will be assisting your manager in placing top up and seasonal orders as well.
- Playing a large role in advertising and promoting the shop, this will include frequent posting on social media to a very high standard.
- Maintaining our website and completing online sales once we are live, seeing the sale through from the initial order to the packaging.
- Computer skills are essential due to our stock management and invoicing system that we use. The role will involve receiving all deliveries in, setting up new items on our system and stock checking.
- Creating new visual displays, ensuring the stock is always rotated and mannequins are changed weekly for outfit inspiration in line with current trends.
- Assisting in executing events which we will run in the shop.
- Working at country shows where we exhibit. This includes planning, setting up and breaking down, and may include some Sundays.
If you feel you would be well suited to the role, can commit to working 24+ hours per week, and can be flexible during busy times, please apply. Perks include a generous staff discount scheme. In addition to this, you will be fully trained on all of the products and our systems.
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role. Victoria Spurling, via email, email@example.com.
If you have any questions you would like to ask before applying, please contact Victoria on 07533654311.