We are delighted to be reopening both stores on Tuesday 16th June 2020. Please see our 'contact us' page for our temporary reduced opening hours.
We have considered our shops carefully, to ensure safe shopping for our lovely customers. The following measures will be in place for your return:
- Limited number of customers in each store at any time.
- Perspex 'sneeze screens' up at the counter.
- Card and account payments only to avoid touching cash.
- Gloves available and disposable socks for trying on footwear.
- Our fitting rooms will remain closed temporarily but we will be accepting returns for 30 days from purchase.
- Returns will be processed and items will be quarantined for 72 hours before returning to the shop floor.
- Floor stickers to indicate 2m distancing.
- Cleaning of the shop morning and night, and throughout the day where possible.
If you would prefer to order online, we continue to offer free UK delivery. This includes items on our website and items in store, so please give us a call if you can't find an item on our website.
We can't wait to see you again soon.